Monday, September 20, 2010

Mercedes Benz NY Fashion Week 2010

My Mission : Name designers that inspired me, my opinions of the collection in general, and the designer specifically!


Though fun filled as I'm sure the entire week was as a whole, my favorite designers were: 

  • The Argentine Designers Collection
I enjoyed this collection for its vibrant colors and wearablity. I love that there were so many different looks in this particular line and that the designers completed many pieces for the show. 


  • Christian Siriano
I really loved all the bright and deep reds he chose to use in the show. Furthermore, the drapery highlighted a classic style in a fresh new way.


  • Nicole Miller
I really loved this line in particular. The show began with a white on white approach that was so appealing to me and the intricate work as each design walked away was an added surprise and bonus. Some of the prints were ambitious, yet still very beautiful. 



No comments:

Post a Comment